Tzvi Zuckier, LMSW
Learn about my experience, training, and specialties.
Hi, I’m Tzvi
Licensed Master Social Worker
I want to help you live a happy, fulfilling life!
Sounds simple, but we all know life can become complicated, and I’m up for the challenge. I love being able to help people for a living. I have experience working with various populations in diverse settings, such as schools, clinics, and a hospital. I use a multi-faceted therapeutic approach in therapy, as I feel each person is unique and requires a different combination of skills and strategies to help them improve.
I pride myself on being able to connect with people, as well as in my ability to create a comfortable therapeutic environment. This facilitates unpacking and exploring people’s core issues collaboratively at their own pace. My aim is not to just help people when they’re in my office, but rather to help them build skills which they can draw from on a daily basis. I aspire to help clients improve every session in the goal of being able to better deal with their issues on their own.
My Expertise and Education
- Children and teenagers
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Interventions of Emphasis
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Strength based counseling
Education and Other Trainings:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University in Psychology Bachelor of Arts (Dean’s List)
- Wurzweiler Graduate School of Social Work (Dean’s List)
- Recipient of HRSA Grant to Work With At-Risk Adolescents
- Phi Alpha Honor Society, Fall 2014 – Spring 2016
- Certificate in Child Welfare Practice
Please contact us for appointments or inquiries
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital