Menucha Banayan MHC-LP
Learn about my experience, training, and specialties.
Hi, I’m Menucha
I provide psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, and children. I am dedicated to providing compassionate and solution-focused care. I integrate several modalities and work with your goals to ensure your individual needs are addressed.
My goal as a therapist is to create a safe, empathic, non-judgmental space for you while assisting you in creating self-awareness and building on your existing strengths. I assist you in building practical skills to utilize in your daily life.
Self-growth is a process, and I am honored and dedicated to facilitating the process with you.
- American Counseling Association
- NEFESH (The International Network of Orthodox Mental Health Professionals)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master’s in Mental Health Counseling
- Training in REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy)
Please contact us for appointments or inquiries
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital